Online Booking and Payment Terms
1. Application. The company complies with the following conditions when purchasing cruise services. These terms and conditions are binding on both parties when the customer has made the payment specified in these terms and conditions.
2. Booking and Payment. In Online Sales, the customer pays the service or product in full at the time of booking. The booking is confirmed when the customer has made a payment with either a credit card or online bank. An order confirmation is sent to the customer by email, from which the customer can save it or print it and use it as a ticket.
3. Cancellation. If canceled earlier than 14 days before departure, no cancellation fee will be charged. Cancellations made between 3 and 13 days prior to the start of the trip will be charged at 75% of the trip. Cancellations made less than 3 days before the trip date will be charged 95% of the trip price.
4. Force majeure. In the event of force majeure, such as Force Majeure, such as weather conditions, technical failure, or other traffic conditions that cannot be answered, Aspöcharter has the right to make changes to the schedule, to carry it out with another vessel, or to cancel the order. The Company shall not be obliged to compensate the Customer for any costs arising from force majeure.
5. Complaints. Any incidents must be reported immediately to the staff. If this is not possible or involves a claim for compensation, the notification must be made in writing to Aspöcharter within 14 days. We reserve the right to change schedules and prices. The Company shall not be liable for any delay, loss or damage resulting from any delay.
Aspöcharter Tmi, Aspövägen 33, 21670 Pärnäs, Finland, Y-1473388-9, email@example.com, www.aspocharter.com.